Who Has the Best Pizza in El Dorado County & Foothills?
Pizza Benne - Photography by Dante Fontana © Style Media Group
In no particular order...
- “Pizza Bene sticks to the philosophy of simple and fresh ingredients to make ‘pizza, the Napoletana way.’ Their portabella mushroom and bacon pie has a perfect crispy-chewy crust (thanks to the brick-oven cooking vessel), toothsome tomato sauce and some of the tastiest toppings.”
- “I wait all year for the potato pesto pizza from Marco’s Café in Lotus. It’s crispy, fluffy, garlicky, cheesy and starchy; paired with a pint and live music by local bands makes for the perfect summer evening.” 530-642-2025
- “Smith Flat House’s pizzas are scratch-made with thin, crisp crusts that are fun to enjoy under the evening sky with a glass of wine on their large outdoor patio. My favorite offering is the Smith Flat Combo (pepperoni, sausage, olives, caramelized onions, mushrooms and peppers).”
- “I love Gularte’s Diamond Deli & Pizza in Diamond Springs. It’s take and bake but the price is so right, and it’s a party on your palate with some of their specialty pizzas!” 530-626-0550
- “Brickhouse Wood Fired Pizza in Cameron Park uses garden-fresh ingredients and has the best wood-fired crust. The friendly service and fact that they deliver to El Dorado Hills, Shingle Springs, Cameron Park and Rescue doesn’t hurt either!”