Favorite Local Desserts
Caramel Mud Pie at The Snooty Frog – Photo by Dante Fontana © Style Media Groupp
In no particular order...
- “The Caramel Mud Pie at The Snooty Frog—which features coffee and vanilla ice cream in a graham cracker crust, and a walnut-caramel sauce topping—satisfies any sweet tooth and is my favorite dessert to devour.” snootyfrog.com
- “When you’re craving salty and sweet it’s all about the Toffee at Annabelle’s Chocolate Lounge in El Dorado. She knows her stuff and never fails to impress!” annabelleschocolate.com
- “My favorite dessert to bring to any dinner party is the Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie from Sweetie Pie’s. No matter the season, you can’t go wrong with the homemade love they deliver, either freshly baked or frozen to prepare at home.” sweetiepies.biz
- “Have you tried the homemade Gelato with caramel and balsamic vinaigrette from Z Pie? It may sound strange, but the classic Italian combo makes for a match made in dessert heaven!” z-pie.com
- “One of my favorite sugary confections is the Churro at Cascada Restaurante & Cantina, which features deep-fried cinnamon and sugar goodness and a caramel sauce filling, plus ice cream. What’s not to love?” 530-344-7757