10 Spot Trivia
● By Style
Turkey Day is just around the corner, which means good eats, football, family and more!
This month, Style puts you to the test to figure out our fun-filled and challenging Thanksgiving trivia questions below...good luck!
- What was the first cartoon balloon in the 1927 Macy’s Day Parade?
- How fast can wild turkeys run?
- The first Thanksgiving football game was started in 1934 by which team?
- In Canada, Thanksgiving is celebrated in what month?
- The male turkey is referred to as a...?
- What part of the turkey is saved and snapped as a superstitious good luck custom?
- What do you call a female turkey?
- What is the name of the skin that hangs from a turkey’s neck?
- Can wild turkeys fly?
- How high must a cranberry bounce before it’s harvested?
Scroll Down for Answers...
1. Felix the Cat
2. 25 mph
3. The Detroit Lions. They played against the Chicago Bears
9. Yes, up to 55mph
10. 4 inches